I love your slideshow Elley loo-hoo! I still haven't see Twilight, though - can you believe it? I know - I'm a loser! But your slideshow makes me want to see it even more now... :)
My favorite food is cheese & Daddy's famous Cream of Wheat (He puts in LOTs of brown sugar). When I grow up, I want to work at Taco Time & Wal-mart. My favorite colors are pink and green. Someday I hope I get a convertible & a Dodge Challenger (like my dad's cool car!) I wish I could get another pet hamster, and a pet dog (but I only like them when they are babies!) My favorite books are Junie B. Jones books & Magic Treehouse books. My favorite thing to do is read & blog. Everyday I check to see how many people have looked at my blog! My favorite songs are Super Trouper (by ABBA) and Phantom of the Opera.
5 comments:
I love your slideshow Elley loo-hoo! I still haven't see Twilight, though - can you believe it? I know - I'm a loser! But your slideshow makes me want to see it even more now... :)
You are funny Brielle! Love ya lots!
I LOVe the show Twilight it is awesome!
Oh Brielle, I just love Edward so much! Your blog is too dang cute. I'm going to go look at it for longer now so I can drool over Edward. MMMMM.
Love you!
I hope your baptism was FABULOUS! Sorry we couldn't come! Love ya!
Post a Comment