2 days ago the Popes came to our house and slept over for 2 nights. And Aunt Karmen, Uncle Brian and my mom and dad got to go see the due west concert. Then they gave the kids the left over tickets to put it for a decoration or a book mark. It was alot of fun to play with Kelsie,Briana and Kaycee. We played air hockey and ate candy bars from the basement. I miss them already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
How fun! I haven't seen the Pope's or you guys for a while! I am glad you're computer is fixed! How do you like second grade? I bet you are the smartest in your WHOLE GRADE! Has it snowed in Montpelier yet? It hasn't here and I hope it doesn't for at least another 2 weeks! Love ya LuLu!
That sounds like alot of fun! Glad your guys computer is fixed. Love ya love Maddie
Hey Brielle, did I hear you are coming down to St. George in December? I hope so! We miss you tons.. I'm glad you got to hang with the Popes..so fun for you all!
Brielle! We want to come back soon! We always have SO much fun when we come to your house! Plus, I forgot to make you say the line from Harry Potter! Miss you already!
Hi Brielle! Sounds like you had lots of fun with Popes. Wish they'd come visit us sometime:) Miss you guys! (you should come visit us, too!) Love you! Brenda
I thought you were going to change your blog name to Bella's blog!
Post a Comment