
I just got baptized about a week ago, I had lots of family there and it was lots of fun! Karmen and Jen gave talks at my baptizm & Karmen gave a talk about cheese and the Holy Ghost. Jen gave a talk about the promises I am making to Heavenly Father. The talks were both awesome.
My dad set up a little basketball hoop with four little balls in our basement. It counts your score! We also played air hockey with cousins and it was way fun! Thank you everyone who came! Love ya!
My dad set up a little basketball hoop with four little balls in our basement. It counts your score! We also played air hockey with cousins and it was way fun! Thank you everyone who came! Love ya!










8 comments:
Cute baptism pics, Brielle! We were so happy we got to be there with you to see you get baptised. Love you and see you late tonight! :)
Brielle you are so cute & glowing! I'm so glad you chose to get baptized!
Hey I was so sad I couldn't make it to your baptism but I was SO SO SO glad you came to Seths because I got to see you then!!!
You are such a sweetheart for giving Aiden that keychain. He is at a very cute stage where he holds things and waves his arms around wildly and so I KNOW he will love that cute keychain. You're the best!!! Love you.
It was so much fun coming to your baptism! miss ya!
Congratulations Brielle! I'm your mom's cousin Katrina.
I bet your parents are so proud of you. I saw your pretty photo on your mom's blog.
Is LuLu your nickname? It's cute. Isn't that the same as your aunt Brenda?
Ellie, Ellie Bri! What a fabulous day this was! Don't you wish you could get baptized every week?! (I guess you can when you take the sacrament, huh?!)
Anyways, are you still thinking about the Holy Ghost every time you eat a piece of cheese!?
We had such a good time with everyone during your baptism! Thanks for inviting us to be a part of it. Love you so! Aunt Jen
Yay for Brielle!
Post a Comment