My computur broke so I have not been on my blog in a long time so were at uncle Bens house.We are having a fun time at Bens house.We came to Bens house becouse we were going to paint stuff and watch General conference. We have been at Bens house for 2 days and were leaving today. At Ben & Nadja's house, they cooked yummy Taco Soup. I was scared of it 'cause it had red sauce in it (I'm scared to eat red food) but my mom made me eat some and I totally, totally LOVED it! It was fun playing with Laney, & Brig and Ty were so cute together! They kept trying to pull the fishes out of the tank! I loved staying with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Hey, did you read Twilight? Or did you just here about it from your mom and sisters?! That is cool how you got to stay at Uncle Bens house!
Sounds like fun! I want to try that yummy taco soup!
Actually Briana I listen to the CDs.they are fun and my dad even listens to the CDs. He likes
to.love ya.
Yeah, we DID have fun, huh? I think we should do it again soon ~ :)
I miss you Breille!!! come Back I miss you Like CRAZY!!!1 Maddie
I got to see Bookie and Kenna when you guys came, but I didn't see anyone else. Hopefully I will see you guys sometime sooooooon!
Post a Comment