The Ross Family!
Jen & Pat look cute walking on the beach
Me running on the beach (I think I was scared of a wave...)
Me standing on rocks by the hotel
Brooklyn & me running to sit in a big huge wave!
We went to the Oregon Coast with Jen & Pat's family. We had so much fun! When we were at the hotel, I was so scared of the water, but then when we went to the huge pretty house, I wasn't scared anymore. Thre was a bunch of sand dollars & sea shells all over. There was even some claws of gross stuff. My dad went tuna fishing with Uncle Pat, Teal, & Justin & they saw shark fins, whale tails, and dolphins. They didn't catch any fish. From the shore, we saw a whale blowing out of a blow-hole (and even part of him~). Jen & Pat are SO NICE to take us there!
We went to the Oregon Coast with Jen & Pat's family. We had so much fun! When we were at the hotel, I was so scared of the water, but then when we went to the huge pretty house, I wasn't scared anymore. Thre was a bunch of sand dollars & sea shells all over. There was even some claws of gross stuff. My dad went tuna fishing with Uncle Pat, Teal, & Justin & they saw shark fins, whale tails, and dolphins. They didn't catch any fish. From the shore, we saw a whale blowing out of a blow-hole (and even part of him~). Jen & Pat are SO NICE to take us there!









8 comments:
that looks awesome! That is cool how there were sea shells everywhere!
I just heard a weird song on your blog! something about fish heads rolly polly fish heads! You silly girl how did you even know about that that song? silly silly silly
Hey Brielle! Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I love you lots! The Oregon Coast sounds so fun!
Now tha's sounds scary that they saw those things in the water! Thanks for inviting me to your blog!:}
P.S. I like your new picture and your blog backround!
Hi Brielle! These pictures look fabulous! I think you left a belt at our house! Are you missing a belt?! You better come for a visit and sleepover!
Brielle you are Soo Cute I miss you Like CRAZY thamks for inviting me to your blog i love it Maddie
Hi Little LuLu! I'm so glad your mother told me about your blog! I had no idea you put this fun Oregon Coast trip on your blog. Way cool! (Now I feel important!) We'll have to do that again in the future! Love you so! Aunt Jen
Post a Comment