Friday, July 11, 2008

sand castles



Collins, Marlowes, and us were at the beach. Me, Collin, & Hannah got bored so we went to the wet sand by the lake & tried to make a sand castle, but it didn't work. It just kept getting crushed cause it was so wet. We went to somewhere drier and then it worked. And we stuck a Barbie Doll & a stick in the top of it. Oh! And we made a little moat around it. Well, Hannah really did most of the moat!

4 comments:

Ruuddudes said...

That castle was so nice, I wanted to live in it! Move over, Barbie Doll! Here I come! :)
Love you so much little lady!

Karmen said...

Whoa! That is a cool sand castle with a moat! We can't wait for you to come over! Maybe we can take you to the Cheese factory and take your picture for your blog!

Brooklyn said...

That is an awesome castle!!! :) I love it!

Kitty said...

Wow! that sounds like fun!