
I was at the Popes and we were having a sleepover and a pillow fight! Briana was taking our pictures with her new camera she got for her birthday. Do you see the picture of us pretending to camp? I put the toilet paper there! Kaycee's doing a funny karate chop and I accidentally hit Kelsie and Briana got the picture right before Kelsie fell down! We're going to go get Blizzards from Dairy Queen soon, so bye!

If you click on the pictures, you can see them bigger! Oh, and we had a fashion show and I borrowed Kaycee and Kelsie's clothes to use. Briana was the photographer again and Uncle Brian and Aunt Karmen were having their Sunday naps! Can you see the picture of me and Kaycee doing the hula? Cool huh! Now I'm really going to go get that Blizzard!









4 comments:
This is Bridger. Nice toilet paper, poo-lu! Too bad the pillow didn't break open. it would be fun to play in it!
We miss you! See you Friday!
Lulu, I miss you like CRAZY! I'm so glad you are having fun. When I look at these pictures, I get all teary like I miss you even WORSE! See you in two days my little pretty lady! And good thing you didn't give Kelsie a bloody nose with that karate chop!!!
Ellie, Ellie Bri...we LOVE having you stay with us! We will miss you when you leave tomorrow! Love your buns!
It was fun having you stay with us, and I love when you were hitting Kelsie in the head and kaycee was doing a weird thing with her leg!
Post a Comment