
This is me when I was the reader of the month. This was my second time to get the award.
Once in Kindergarten & once in first grade. Only one student per class gets it each month. There are 3 first grades, and I GOT IT on the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!This is me & my teacher, Mrs. Hunzeker.

This is a picture of me and 2 of my firends when we ran the "Move-A-Mile" race for school. I got 3rd place out of about 45 girls. My prize was a stupid old water bottle. Just kidding. That sounds mean of me!










6 comments:
Way to go Brielle! I am proud of you!
P.s. this is Allie Oh, can you and Bookie invite me to your blog?
Ok Allie, but we don't have your current e-mail address. Love ya
Little LuLu
Yay for running! I am going running right now. Well maybe. If I don't get to sidetracked. . . Love ya! Love Mindy
Wow! You are quite the reader and the racer! I'm so glad you got some awards...even if it was just a piece of paper and a water bottle!
You look big in that one picture! Way to go! I always get cramps in long time races! S ogood thing you didn't give up! and yes they ARE hotties!
Those are some good lookin' dudes! You are so AWESOME for running in a race and even placing third! I think the devil made up running because I hate it. But I hate hiking even worse. You are very pretty!
Post a Comment