Tuesday, June 17, 2008

3 days ago, Brigham squished my REAL hamster, Cherry Blossom, & it died. I cried. A lot. We made a little grave for him by our fire pit. It is real sad. This pretend hamster pet is to remind me of my real Cherry Blossom. I love him & miss him. His eyes were really pretty and red, that's why we named him "Cherry Blossom". He always bit me so I had to put on my winter gloves whenever I wanted to hold him. But once when I had a big huge fat glove, he bit me and when I took the glove off, I was almost bleeding! I still miss him anyway.





6 comments:

Kenna / Bubblegum said...

I am very sad when my hamster died becouse I loved him so much.it I was cryng and bridger was crying too

Deb-t said...

Sadness! I am sorry your sweet and dangerous "cherry blossom" died. Poor thingy. My doggie died on the highway a few weeks ago and I'm WAY sad. Uncle Matt buried her and dug a grave for her. Then Colton bought me a new little puppy and we named him Sasquatch!
Love you!

val said...

Aw, so sorry about your pet! That is terrible that Brig got to him..poor thing! Hope you are all better now!

Tracy Beckett said...

Oh, how sad about your hamster! I am so sorry that happened. Your blog is beautiful and you are too! Love you so...Aunt Tracy

Karmen said...

I can't believe that Cherry Blossom died! I'm so sorry! I'm very sad with you! The ONLY good thing about it is that when I come to sleep over, Cherry Blossom won't keep me awake drinking/tapping and running on the wheel!

Brooklyn said...

Yeah but, Karmen, there is still Squirt!

this is Brielle